Fighting For Justice In Cases Of Wrongful Death

The unexpected, sudden loss of a loved one is traumatic. But when their death was caused by someone's carelessness or negligence, your grief can be compounded by anger. Your emotions can be complicated further if you are suffering financially because of the loss.

If you face this situation, you undoubtedly have questions about your legal options. An experienced, compassionate attorney can help you and your family hold the person responsible for the tragic loss accountable.

I am attorney Randy Andrus. I founded Andrus Law Firm of Salt Lake City to help families get justice in cases of wrongful death. My firm represents people along the Wasatch Front and throughout Utah.

Holding The Negligent And Careless Responsible

Families that have lost loved ones in fatal accidents often find that the negligent or careless person who caused the accident has no intention of owning up to what they have done. Insurance companies often strike quickly, hoping your grief will cloud your judgment and that you will agree to a settlement without speaking to a lawyer.

For more than three decades I have been representing families in negotiations and litigation so that they can get deserved justice and compensation. Whether you have lost your loved one in a car accident, of work-related injuries or to medical malpractice by a negligent doctor, an experienced attorney assesses the circumstances and damages. In that way, the person responsible can bear the true cost of your loss.

Damages can include:

  • Medical bills
  • Hospital costs
  • Lost income
  • Funeral and expenses
  • Loss of companionship

I have more than 30 years of experience in conducting negotiations for those who have lost loved ones. And when litigation is needed to get the most favorable results, I will be by your side in court.

I take cases on contingency fees and also offer free, initial consultations.

Please see my firm's case results and testimonials.

Call Today

The fight for justice for your loved one begins with a phone call. Call 801-535-4645 for an appointment or use the online contact form.