- Represented survivor of childhood sexual abuse and molestation. Confidential settlement.
- Represented survivor of employment sexual assault. Confidential settlement.
- Represented survivor of sexual assault and employment harassment. Unanimous jury verdict $275,000.
- Represented survivors of sexual assault. Confidential settlements.
- Represented survivors of sexual assault and employment harassment. Unanimous jury verdict $695,000.
- Represented parents in wrongful death matter of daughter against a major health care provider.
- Represented parents against insurance company to recover death benefits for deceased son, resulting in the recovery of policy limits, and additional sums for bad faith insurance practices. Confidential settlement.
- Represented husband and wife in a products liability matter against a national manufacturer following an explosion from a water heater resulting in serious burn injuries and permanent scarring, also involving recovery for the wife's loss of consortium claim. Confidential settlement.
- Represented mother and daughter, critically injured victims of a highway crash caused by the negligence of a drunk driver with recovery of policy limits from multiple insurance companies.
- Represented in federal court a cruise ship passenger who suffered injuries from spewing fire which erupted on deck from the engine of the foreign-registered cruise ship while sailing in international waters, causing severe emotional and psychological injury. Confidential settlement
- Represented oil company against claims of underground petroleum environmental contamination.
- Represented elderly couple against a mortgage lender for age discrimination in lending action.
- Represented basketball league and executive against a competitor, obtaining injunctive relief and monetary recovery for damages due to unfair competition and violation of trade secrets.
- Represented many former employees of fortune 500 companies in wrongful termination actions, including those whose injuries were totally and permanently disabling resulting in a structured settlement for life.
- Represented women survivors subjected to perverted unjust power by those in authority over them in the workplace.
- Represented mother in pregnancy discrimination and FMLA matter. Confidential settlement.
- Represented executive fired because of age. Confidential settlement.
- Represented worker fired with unpaid wages owing. Confidential settlement.
- Represented key executives, including both the Founder/Chief Executive Officer and the President and members of the Board of Directors, of the insurance company, in the equity merger negotiations, and drafting of buy-sell documents, including employment compensation and bonus agreements, stock option and purchase agreements.
- Represented terminated insurance representative in wrongful termination action resulting in a jury verdict in excess of $700,000.
- Represented and negotiated player contract terms for professional athletes, including the National Football League.
- Represented numerous employees in discrimination, sexual harassment, civil rights, termination, and retaliation claims, including against a prominent professional sports organization.
- Represented employees, including key executives of a national health insurance company, involving breach of contract, religious discrimination, and severance claims.
- Represented estate of deceased visiting professor from Egypt who died after being denied medical benefits under an ERISA health benefit plan, Lasheen v. Embassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt, 603 F.3d 1166 (9th Cir. 2010).
- Represented international clients from Argentina, Brazil, Canada, China, England, Egypt, Pakistan, Switzerland.