Salt Lake City Executive Compensation Lawyer
Experienced, Utah executive compensation attorney who will fight for you
Executive compensation law can be very complicated. That’s why it’s critical that you have an experienced, Utah executive compensation lawyer who thoroughly understands employment law handling your case. That’s why we want to meet with you.
At the Andrus Law Firm in Salt Lake City, we have more than three decades of experience handling complex cases. Attorney Randy M. Andrus can explain the different legal options available to you. That way, you can decide which approach you want us to take with you.
Common executive compensation dispute cases
As an executive, you understand how complicated these cases can be from a legal standpoint. That’s why it’s important to consult with an attorney as soon as possible to learn more about your rights. We handle a wide range of cases involving executive compensation, including ones involving:
- Signing bonuses – Whether it’s negotiating a signing bonus or making sure you receive the compensation you deserve, we can assist you.
- Additional bonuses – We can help you negotiate or obtain other bonuses, including basic bonuses, annual bonuses, performance-based bonuses and blowout bonuses, which you may be eligible to receive for exceeding predetermined limits.
- Stock options – Many executive compensation packages include stock options. Executive stock options may include restricted stock (nontransferable stock options which can be purchased or sold in compliance with Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) rules), phantom stock (the right to receive cash in the future based on the value of the stock) and employee stock purchase plans (ESPPs).
- Non-qualified deferred compensation – NQDC plans allow you to defer additional compensation often for retirement purposes in addition to a 401k, 403b or another type of retirement plan.
- Base salary – Our law firm can work with you to negotiate a competitive base salary based on your skills, experience and current market climate.
There’s often a lot at stake when it comes to executive compensation cases. That’s why it’s important to consult with an experienced executive compensation attorney as soon as possible.
Know your options. Talk to an experienced, Utah executive compensation lawyer
You earned your leadership position based on your ability to understand other people’s strengths and weaknesses. As a result, you know the importance of consulting with someone with extensive knowledge in a specific area of expertise.
We can be your legal team guiding you through all the legal aspects often associated with executive compensation. We know how to negotiate with other attorneys and corporations. If necessary, we can represent you in a court of law.