Private, confidential conversation with a Salt Lake City attorney you can trust
If you’re dealing with a complicated legal issue, it’s important to speak with a lawyer as soon as possible. That’s why we offer a free consultation at the Andrus Law Firm in Salt Lake City. We realize you likely have a lot of important legal questions. That’s why it’s important to talk to an attorney who knows the law and understands how the legal system works in Utah.
Salt Lake City harassment attorney Randy M. Andrus can offer you helpful advice based on years of experience handling such complex legal cases. He also understands the sensitive nature of many legal cases, including sexual harassment and workplace discrimination. That’s why all conversations with us will remain private and confidential. You have our word on it.
Why it’s important to talk to a lawyer as soon as possible
There are so many reasons why it’s important to talk to a lawyer right away about your legal concerns. Reasons why include:
- An experienced attorney can provide you with accurate, legal information.
- The other side (your employer, the person at fault, etc.) likely already has a lawyer investigating your case.
- You will likely face strong opposition from the other side to your legal claim.
- The other side will likely try to blame you in order to avoid responsibility.
- You often only have a limited amount of time (known as the statute of limitations) to take legal action in Utah.
Don’t wait to take legal action. Talk to a lawyer right away and learn more about all the legal options available to you. Attorney Andrus and his wife, Cynthia – a valued member of the law firm’s legal team – truly want to help you.
We respect your privacy and we want to help you
Don’t underestimate the complexity of your legal case. Make sure you completely understand the legal issues facing you so you can make informed decisions about your future. Talk privately with our law firm and feel free to ask questions about your potential case. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Simply contact us and schedule an appointment today, free of charge, with our legal team. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.